Closed cell, physically crosslinked insulation designed for demanding fire and smoke requirements in railway vehicles. Meets highest Hazard Level (HL3) requirements under EN 45545-2.
- Thermobreak® is a leading flexible thermal insulation material made from physically (irradiation) cross-linked closed-cell, polyolefin foam, factory bonded to pure reinforced aluminium foil and available with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- With a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability, and its all-in-one concept, Thermobreak® provides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation, and trouble -free operation in a variety of environments.
Meets European, ASTM and British Standards for fire and smoke toxicity in railway vehicles • Achieves Hazard Level 3 under EN45545‐2
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Provides an aesthetic appearance
- Reliable and durable performance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality).
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Thermobreak® is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Extensive Technical Support
- ThermaCalc™浪荡教师杨雪最终篇 浪荡教师杨雪最终篇 ,站着一只腿抬起干 站着一只腿抬起干 ,和老公解锁新姿势 和老公解锁新姿势 computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification.
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.